Rainbow Radio Pilipinas will be opening the airwaves for listeners who will be sending their love letters and short but sweet shout outs on Valentine’s Day. All you have to do is to send an email to: rainbowradiopilipinas[at]gmail.com on or before February 5 (Friday).
Rainbow Radio Pilipinas will choose the shout-outs and stories to be read on air. If your entry won’t be chosen, don’t fret because they will post the other stories on their website (with your permission of course).
Short and sweet shout outs:
- Email Valentine shout-outs, greetings, or messages from today to 05 February 2010 to firstname.lastname@example.org for your submission to be included in our recording.
- Shout out should be a maximum of 50 words.
- Anonymous shout-outs will be allowed. Foul language is prohibited.
- Email letters from today to 05 February 2010 to email@example.com
- Letter should have words not exceeding 300 words.
- Letter recipient can be a romantic partner, a family member, a colleague or a personal hero. Letter must express love, thanks, appreciation, congratulations, etc. Story must have LGBT theme. Example: Transgender female writing to her grandmother who loved and supported her throughout her transition
- The three most inspiring letters will be read on air and will get prizes from Rainbow Radio Pilipinas!
- Anonymous letters will be allowed. Foul language is prohibited.
Prizes are as follows:
1st prize: Romantic dinner for 2
2nd prize: Movie Date for 2
3rd prize: 2 Rainbow Pilipinas Shirts
Keep posted for details 😀